Blog

Dippin’ Dots To File For Bankruptcy

Dippin’ Dots Inc., has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection this week in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Paducah, KY near the company’s headquarters. Dippin’ Dots owes about $11.1 million to Regions Bank and has been fighting off foreclosure efforts from the bank for more than a year, according to the court documents.

Dippin’ Dots which describes itself as “ice cream of the future”, is a manufacturer of specialty ice cream products. The ice cream is flash frozen into tiny beads and this novelty product is sold mainly to venues such as stadiums, theme parks, concert halls, as well as franchised locations.

The company executives asked for permission from the court to spend some of the cash collateral  that secures the Regions Bank loan which may allow it to continue operating during the case. Dippin’ Dots attorneys stated in court documents that the company “has no alternative borrowing source and to remain in business, the company must be permitted to use the cash proceeds described herein to pay general operating overhead and administrative expenses.”

According to the bankruptcy petition the company states its assets are worth $20.2 million and their debts have soared to $12 million. Most companies that file for bankruptcy under the Chapter 11 plan to continue operating by reorganizing their finances which is what the company plans on at this time.

8 Responses to Dippin’ Dots To File For Bankruptcy

1. says:

wonderful put up, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!

2. says:

I’m commenting to let you understand what a perfect discovery my friend’s princess developed checking yuor web blog. She learned lots of things, with the inclusion of what it is like to have a marvelous giving character to make other individuals very easily know precisely specific tortuous subject matter. You undoubtedly surpassed our desires. Thanks for displaying the practical, dependable, informative not to mention easy guidance on that topic to Jane.

3. says:

We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to paintings on. You’ve performed a formidable task and our entire neighborhood can be grateful to you.

4. says:

Nice blog. Fine theme except of footer. I really like this post. It`s amazing what you wrote here. I hope you will write something so amazing soon.

5. says:

you are really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a great job on this topic!

6. says:

Maybe you could make a ponresal finance video showing how individuals should just not borrow money from companies like Visa and avoid being a credit slave altogether

7. says:

I’ll right away grab your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

8. says:

I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours lately, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It’s pretty value enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web might be a lot more helpful than ever before.