OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
- Pledge to hold all information you provide to us in absolute privacy.
- We will NEVER share your name, e-mail address or personal information with any third party, unless specifically authorized by you.
- We NEVER sell or rent our mailing list.
- We are audited by some of the top Internet security companies.
- Only authorized employees may access your information.
Traffic Data and Information: Through the combination of both internal and third party tracking code as well as cookies, the following categories of information are tracked when a visitor enters the site:
- IP address
- Domain servers
- Type of computer used to access the Site
- Types of web browsers (collectively ´ Traffic Data ´).
DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com uses such data for general marketing purposes and in order to help enhance customer experience on the website. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. If you would like more information about this practice and your choices.
Personal Information: In order for each customer to access and utilize DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney, DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com requires each customer to provide us with personal information (collectively ´Personally Identifiable Information´).
Personally Identifiable Information includes:
- ´Contact Data´ (such as your first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address)
- ´Demographic Data´ (such as your zip code and gender), and
Please note that Contact Data and Traffic Data is used to gather general statistics regarding our customers and visitors respectively, in order to enhance the consumer experience on the website. We may also use demographic data in a manner that does not identify you specifically or allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our users in general. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
We also use Contact Data such as name, physical address and email address to provide special information and promotions regarding our products or in order to contact the customer regarding an order. Any Financial Data gather is used strictly for the purposes of processing or completing the financial transaction for your order.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information: As stated above, we will keep your Personally Identifiable Data private, and will not share it with third parties unless you specifically approve of the disclosure, or if DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com is required by law to comply with a valid legal requirement such as law, federal regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Website Areas Beyond DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney´s Control: The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please note that any Personally Identifiable Information disclosed in such areas is public and becomes public information. You should use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Third Party Websites: DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com may maintain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Our Commitment To Data Security: We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
IF FOR ANY REASON YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SITE, YOU MAY CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT 1–877-278-4982.
- INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS: In order for each customer to access and utilize FilingBankruptcyNow´s legal document products and services, each requires customer to provide us with personal information (collectively ‘Personally Identifiable Information’). Personally Identifiable Information includes: (i) ‘Contact Data’ (such as your name, street address, city, state, zip code and email address), (ii) ‘Financial Data’ (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code), and (iii) ‘Demographic Data’ (such as your zip code and gender).
- METHODS THE COMPANY USES TO COLLECT INFORMATION: DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com utilizes a number of internal and third party methods to recognize visitor data such as IP addresses and browser settings (Collectively ‘Visitor Data’).
- AUTOMATIC COLLECTION: DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney´s internal servers and software automatically recognizes Visitor Data. No personal information is revealed in this process. The Site may also use such Visitor Data to compile traffic data about the kind and types of visitors that use the website at specific intervals (Collectively ‘Traffic Data).
- USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com may use your Personally Identifiable Information to verify your identity and process your order through Merchant Accounting Services. Your Contact Data may be used to contact you in order to follow up with transactions initiated on the DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com website, inform you of any changes to the Site and send you additional information about DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com. We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with any third parties, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We do not sell Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
- TRAFFIC DATA: We may use Traffic Data information to analyze our Website Traffic but such information is not examined for Personally Identifiable Information. We may also use such Traffic Data to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and Transaction Information may also be shared with business partners, affiliates, and/or advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
- USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: You may choose not to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information. In this case, you may be able to visit the website, browse the Education Center and Articles Pages; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the website which require your Personally Identifiable Information. If you do not wish to receive information and/or promotional materials from DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com or from our partners, you may select the appropriate ‘opt-out’ at the time you create your account or may unsubscribe from our mailing list on any one of the promotions or other materials we send to you.
- WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY´S CONTROL: The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please note that any Personally Identifiable Information disclosed in such areas is public and becomes public information. You should use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com may maintain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
- LOST OR STOLEN DATA: DebtFreeBankruptcyAttorney.Com has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, destruction and alteration of the information that you provide us or we obtain from you. We will have no liability however to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alternation.